30 April 2007

Wrap It Up!

With Mother's Day, Birthdays and Anniversaries on the way, it's time to look at new wrapping paper. Really, the gift wrap is just as important as the gift, and I always appreciate a beautiful package, heightening the anticipation of what's inside. These papers caught my eye:
The XO Wrap at Rose and Radish is so cute, and it's in one of my favorite color combinations- pink and yellow. It's the perfect wrap for my husband's anniversary gift.The French Paper Company always has a fabulous selection, available online at Pop Ink. Here are a few of my favorites:
I have a co-worker with a birthday coming up soon, and can hardly wait to wrap her gift in this :
Finally, I love all the double-sided paper from Whimsy Press (via Paper Mojo). I recently selected prints for my brother's wedding gift and for holiday gifts to my loved ones.


2 comments:

wonder2010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wonder2010 said...

These are some of the nicest gift wrapping paper I have seen. They look really fabulous and I really appreciate your post.

Charm
Kitchen Curtains