17 April 2007

What's new @CB2?


What I could really use more than anything in the office is a filing cabinet on wheels! The Trig File Cabinet is perfectly affordable, and I like that it has two smaller drawers in addition to the larger one for hanging files. The powder blue softens the overall industrial look.

Who wants to carry heavy plates down to the screen house? Why throw away paper plates every evening? These Taro Plates illustrate why melamine is all the rage again. At these prices you can stock up for your biggest summer party.
This Latvassa Korkealla wall hanging by Marimekko would brighten things up this spring. The crisp, vivid green reflects the new leaves sprouting outside. Secured by brushed aluminum rails, this piece is interchangeable with other Marimekko wall hangings.
Athought I'd probably never use this Bicycle Basket on my bike, it would be a great way to show off all my organization in the office.


No comments: